View Single Post
Old 03-09-2002, 05:47 PM   #1
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

*Eruna Was Lying In Bed. Staring At The Ceiling, He Rolled Sideways And Got Up. Stretching His Arms Out Wide, He Pondered Over To The Spring Which Came Out Of The Mountain Outside. Bending Down He Washed His Hands And Face*

*Staring Round At The Woods Down Below The Base Of The Mountain, He Saw A Small Trail Of Light, A Line Of Red Light Travelling Through The Woods Towards The Base Of The Mountain. Looking Up, He Saw His Friend Flying Towards Him*

"Hail Uiorna!" He Cried Out "How Are You Today?"

*The Elf Landed Next To Eruna And Spoke*

"Eruna!! I Saw Humans. Coming This Was To The Mountain. They Brandished Weapons And Fire!"

*He Turned Around And Went To His House. Picking Up A Dark Black Sword, He Came Back Out*

"Come. We Shall Have A Better Look"

*The Two Took Off And Darted Down The Side Of The Mountain, Spying On Group Of Humans Below. They Were All Wearing Armour And Weilding Swords And Torches, All Apart From Two Archers At The Back, And A Sinister Looking Mage In The Middle.*

*While They Looked On, One Of The Men At The Front Looked Up Right At Them, And Called To An Archer At The Back. Although What He Said Could Not Be Heard. The Archer Loaded An Arrow Into His Bow And Lit It On A Near By Torch. He Fired It Right Upwards Into The Air And It Struck Uiorna On The Left Wing. It Quickly Lit And Burnt*

*Giving A Scream, Uiorna Could Do Nothing But Plummet To The Floor. He Dissapeared Through The Trees, And The Huamns Kept On Walking Through The Woods Towards The Mountain*

*Eruna Dived To Where His Friend Fell. But He Couldn't Help. He Was Dead. Killed By The Impact Of The Floor.*

*He Needed To Leave To Warn The Others. But He Couldn't Just Abandon His Friend So Soom. After What Seemed Like Forever, He Took Off Up The Mountain, Zooming Up Into The Air Back Towards His Village. But It Was Too Late. It Was Up In Flames. The Whole Village Had Been Burned; But By Whom? Who Had A Grudge Against His Village Enough To Kill Them All?*

*He Wanted To Fly Down To The Humans Who Were Stood In The Village And Kill Them All. He Felt Like He Could. He Felt Like He Could Take On The World With This Anger. But His Wisdom Got The Better Of Him. He Was Barely 100 Years Of Age. He Had Plenty Of Time To Get Revenge On Who Did This. Turning Round In Mid-Flight, He Sped Away Over The Woods.*

*After About An Hours Flight Straight South, He Landed In A Clearing In A Different Wood. He Sat Down On A Log And Thought. His Home, His Friends, His Possesions. All Destroyed. He Had Nothing. He Polished His Sword With A Piece Of Rag And Lay Down To Have A Rest*

[ 04-01-2002, 04:57 PM: Message edited by: Beaumanoir ]