View Single Post
Old 12-20-2003, 05:13 AM   #5
Skippy1
Elminster

Name: Skippy the bush Kangaroo

a.k.a: Skippy1, Skip, Hoppie, (and I also answer to "hey!! There's one!!" which is usually followed by a rifle shot. [img]graemlins/scream.gif[/img]

Eyes: Black (us Kangaroo's have a reputation for Boxing! [img]graemlins/imtough.gif[/img] )

Height & Weight: I'm only a midgit Grey Kangaroo, so about 4 foot. I weigh about 30kgs.

Appearance & Personality: Look? I'm a Kangaroo. Everyone know's what we look like! We also have this complex that you lot think we all look alike. To us, you all look alike too. When your staring down the barrel of a rifle, you could all be wearing Mickey Mouse ears and we wouldn't know! [img]graemlins/smokybounce.gif[/img]

Job: Eating, sleeping.........Oh! And chasing lady Kangaroos! [img]graemlins/1ohbaby.gif[/img]

Likes: Hmmm...every now and then out in the Bush, I come across a patch of reall green bushes. I quite like them........

In D&D I would be: That's a silly question to ask a Kangaroo. What do you reckon.......(slowly hops away shaking head) [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]