View Single Post
Old 02-05-2002, 09:57 AM   #3
MagiK

quote:
Originally posted by Scholarcs:
I heard the US accusing Iran of having a "porous" border with Afghanistan, which allowed al Qaeda and Taleban people to escape. Now, before September 11th, the US border was one of the most "porous" in the world. What right has the US to accuse Iran (a poor, 3rd world nation) over issues which the US (a great 1st world nation) couldnt even get right?

What do you think about this? Is the US doing the right thing, or is the pot calling the kettle black?

I personally think that the US should perhaps have taken a more diplomatic approach than blurting out to the world that Iran was practically accepting terrorists.

I believe that it is attitudes like what the US has been taking is what is the base for forming many terrorist orginisations.

I'm just interested to know your views..

Iran is known to INVITE terrorists, they supply arms, munitions and cash to the terrorist organizations...if you pay attention to what is available in the public media, pretty much anyone knows that Iran, Syria, Iraq, and a few other countries are known as havens for the bastards. Now think a little here..stretch your mind...the media knows this because of what several governments let out to them...how much more evidence is of a classified and sensitive nature do you think those governments have??? The USA and other governments do not spend billions on intelligence each year to go play poker at night you know.

Anyway...those are my thouhgts..and since I spent a couple of years in the intelligence gathering business I think its a pretty well informed opinion....