Thread: KFA Part 2
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2001, 01:09 PM   #68
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Killing Spree:
^Returns to the KFA gasping for air, alongside her should be 10 wolves and an unfortunately blood-covered Dieter Leafblade.^ "Mielikki save my scarred soul I was tricked by those dirty bastards!" ~She gets up in a sudden uproar of fury, leaving the wolves confused and Dieter likely sitting on the floor wondering what happend.~ "I'll sink them to the bottom of the Sea Of Swords! I'll hang them from the trees in my back-yard! I'LL, I'LL..." ~She turns to Dieter~ "YOU! YOU BASTARD WHAT DID YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING?!" ~Missing Link cowers, he'd seen her in many a mood like this.~ "DIETER LEAFBLADE IF I HAD A GOLD PIECE FOR EVERY HALF-DECENT CONSIDERATE BASTARD LIKE YOU WHO HAS DIED I WOULDN'T HAVE TO WORK HERE! AND YOU'D BETTER HAVE A HELL OF AN EXCUSE OR I'M GOING TO HAVE TO... TO..."
Just for your information... no member of the ALSB attacked you. SSJ4Sephiroth is an HADB member who had come to pay his respects to Aerie and objected to the desecration of our temple. If any member of ALSB attacked or hindered you in the temple, please tell me. I will speak with them, it won't happen again... although you could have shown better manners .
*sigh* I begin to wish I had never joined this clan (not that I joined, I was joined [by Avatar] but I don't mind), however my honor will not let me leave or retreat!
PS I am NOT taking part in the role-playing battle, I'm just a spectator.

------------------

Sapphire Dragoness of ALSB
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe
Guardian of the Temple of Aerie (specialized in GenCon and BG)
Most Illustrious Arch-Magess of the Illuminati
Lux omnis est

[This message has been edited by Kaz (edited 10-04-2001).]