Thread: Darkstone
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2001, 06:49 PM   #1
Poe_the_Monk
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Adam..go back to Wal-Mart and get the box. do it now.

The game is already a couple years old I believe so this is why the forum activity is not really at a peak anymore. The game however, is one of the best ever made considering its excellent balance of playability, ease of use, and decent graphics. Also, you can fulfill the game's storyline in both single player and with friends in multiplayer! ...which is impressive even by todays standards considering we must endure a plethora of moronic companies who are STILL making RPG's and RTS's with "slim to zero" multiplayer support....i.e. the recently released "Summoner" developed by Volition.Inc....in their multiplayer mode all of the quests have been solved, all the gateways opened, and every single interactive object has been deactivated so you are left to do nothing but wander around and hack and slash.

Your going to enjoy Darkstone!. I still pop the CD in and play once in a while but my interest has come back full swing now that I'm experimenting with the downloadable quest editor which itself is one of the best I've seen.

good luck,

Poe

Poe_the_Monk is offline   Reply With Quote