View Single Post
Old 04-15-2002, 12:38 AM   #19
Leonis
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Elif Godson:
Well just to keep it safe, I would have to say My Wife
She knows me for what and who I am and I her.
She is 4' 11" and weight's 110 lbs soaking wet wearing heavy denim material Personality and a good sense of humor make it all the much better. plus being able to communicate and not getting that blank stare of no understanding is great. I have been with my wife now for almost 10 years and still going strong, because we laugh together and enjoy each other. Remember lad's alway's listen to what your mate haas to say even if you dont care about it...Listen
let them know you do give a damn, and be there to hold them and pick them up when they fall.
Well said [img]smile.gif[/img]
I've been with my wife 10 years too (married 6) and I've found that deep and intimate knowledge (talking mentally here) of someone who you also love unconditionally increases and expands their beauty in so many ways. I was physically attracted to my wife before we went out, but we connected intellectually and spiritual first, became friends and then started going out.
An older friend of mine told me when I was 15, "marry your best friend", and it has proven itself time and time again.
Good looks won't make arguing with her any easier, they mean nothing if she cheats on you, a beautiful enemy is still an enemy and everyone gets old...
Basing your criteria how well you get on, respect, passion for life, mutual understanding and interests and so on will always win out and no matter what she looks like she will always be the most beautiful woman you know!