View Single Post
Old 06-25-2001, 04:52 PM   #326
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

The robed man was asked tons of times "who are you and why are you here?"
He just ignored them and continued to eat. Some of them created diversions to get his attention, but the water on his head sure ticked him off and he stood up. He then pulled out a misterious bottle that had eerie black liquid in it.
"This is Ragra'il Dezrocoal! This fine potion can give u the power to wish or become anything! This is a perment potion, and only I, Yestrix, know its formula! As I said, it IS permenent, and I cannot reverse its changes. Im no thief, but this is a good alchemy practice. I have tried out this potion, from a simple beggar that stole for his own survival (from Gwhanos's Garden)..... I will now show you what I look like........... (whips off the cloaks and robes)
He has become a thin beggar, with pale white skin. Any Diviners can see through this form. For, I, Yestrix, am no god, or an equilvilent to them, I just wished for power and the ability to polymorph to a beggar. If I go into my real form, I shall be able to be a dragon, (about Firkraag's age) and that dragon can polymorph back the beggar or the true form. (notice i didnt say that i could transform into IAMINVINCIBLEMAN) But, I am weak to Cold and Acid. In my true form, I have this....... does a wierd warp polymorph back stage Ahhh... It feels good to be myself again....... The only thing special i have in my true form is that i have strength of 22, and con of 18. My dex is 15. Everything else is 12. I have a flaming skull for a head, a black cape, and a black suit of armor covering my body. These gauntlets? they just do extra fire damage. I am basically a flame warrior prince. Meaning, I have a superior strength and con to the average commoner or adventuror (that no player made) I have fire giant strength, and a two handed flame sword that does 10 fire damage each time my +3 hits you. Note: I didnt make my stats all 25's and I did my playing here legimently. The dragon, is a red one.

------------------
Will the real cheesy lich stop using timestop, stop using time stop, YEAH BABY! :1diablo: