View Single Post
Old 01-26-2001, 10:28 PM   #1
polgara

Has anyone actually gotten through the hives in a legend game?! I'm about to lose my mind. There must be 200 wasps at once! This has always been a difficult quest, but this is ridiculous (and no fun). Fear has little to no impact. It is almost impossible to get into the area with the hives and the queen because the wasps block the door. If you do get in, you can't higlight on the nest for all the wasps in the way, so you can't tell what you're hitting. I've tried about 30 times. Three times I've wiped out a nest only to be killed because I couldn't get back out of the "room". Storm will move the wasps a bit, but not enough to be really practical. Poison cloud will kill the wasps, but they generate faster new ones than I can kill them. I've tried invisibility (doesn't do any good, the wasps see you immediately), berserker, haste, teleporting into the "room" (doesn't work), magic door out of the room (can't get a door to generate because of all the wasps in the way). My character is a sorceress who is max in all spells and skills. Any suggestions?