View Single Post
Old 01-01-2001, 01:41 PM   #1
freudianslip
Welcomed New User

Ahh, FINALLY back up and running! I had to reinstall my system again! Finally, I tracked it down; bad memory! After 2 more formats, I removed the offensive stick of RAM. Whew!

ANYWAY, hopefully I shall finally be back in business here. Carg, feel free to slap me about the head and ears, but I am going to have to ask you to send that list one more time. Let us say there has been much cursing these past 3 days in my house. Nevertheless, it may have had positive results; I went outside! Though, there was this strange, bright yellow ball in the sky that hurt my eyes, and these strange, giant tall things with big bare arms that stood motionless and were covered in some rough substance. Unusual! I tried to talk to one, but it was rudely silent. So, I kicked it. That hurt my foot. So, I punched it. That hurt my hand. Then I tried to elbow drop it. That hurt my elbow, and I feel down. Then the neighbors called the police.

Soooo.. if you sent anything to me in the past 3 days, it probably was sucked into the void of cyberspace. Please send those stories, chapters.. there hasn't been an update to the archive in 2 weeks! Shameful. Let's get some chapters flowing from the collected creative minds here. I also have an urge to do another Shinwicki, so look for that soon.

Have a happy new years!

freudianslip
freudianslip is offline   Reply With Quote