Thread: Board Awards
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2001, 06:40 AM   #42
Moiraine
Anubis

I don't feel much for this thread, a lot of people here could feel hurt. As for the Olympics, I always feel sad for the 2nd best (because in the long run we tend to remember only the gold medal), and especially for the guy who ends up 4th. Often for so tiny a difference !

I guess I know some people here better than others, so I will hazard a few votes, but then, the two times when I have felt bad, last Friday and back when I had my car accident, I have been so amazed at the number of people who liked me that I was not aware of, so please keep in mind that if a name pops in my mind first, it probably means only that I have met him/her longer than others.

The most helpful person - would have been Armisael (BG II topics) and LadyWendyZekke (personal topics) for me
The wittiest and funniest person - an ex-aequo with Yorick, Charlie and Armie again
The most spirited and cultured and insighful - the same trio as above
The best signature - would be Worm ("Yes, I crawl, so what ?"), alas seems that he left
The best Topic - all the topics that have made us know each others better
The sweetest newcomer - fighter-thief

The worst Topic - Zertyr's "New board for Polls", did anyone expect another from me ?

And you won't get anything from me about "the best date" or "the most charming" !!!