View Single Post
Old 11-20-2001, 10:55 PM   #3
Mitro Jellywadder
Quintesson

quote:
Originally posted by Zarthander:
Greetings, fellow Baldurholics. A few things have me stumped.. Edwin mentions something about a 'nether scroll' , which in my journal says ".. possibly hidden somewhere whithin the Ahtlanka graveyard tombs." Couldn't find the damn thing anywhere. Anyone know about this quest?
Also, I've aquired the silver pantaloons (through devilish means of my devilishy eeeevil 'zerker), and the gold pantaloons (though devilish means of CLUAConsole:CreateItem [img]smile.gif[/img] ). I've heard you could make them into this big crazy negative gazillion suit of armor that makes you look like a golem of sorts. It sounds quite worthy of my chest slot, no? Anybody know about this? Thanks, any help will be appreciated.

Spoilers..
The Nether scroll is in the southern dungeon of where Bohdi is. You enter the same tomb in the graveyard that you do to get to Bohdi. In the southern dungeon, if you wander around down there, you should run into the scroll.

Yes, you are correct about the armor. Except you're missing a pair of Pantaloons. The bronze one's are from Throne of Bhaal.

The CLUA code is Secret05 [img]graemlins/awesomework.gif[/img]