View Single Post
Old 11-26-2005, 11:30 PM   #3
Felix The Assassin
The Dreadnoks

I would not give this guy the time of day, much less any significant criticism. First off, look at his range! 25m. sheez, Ray could hit a lock at that range!

Ok, I'll settle down. Ok, it ain't hard to hit a target that big at 25m, even with a handgun. He did mention "according" to so and so, so he does realize the 44 is longer the king of handguns. Then he shows a .45 ACP! Well, I'll tell ya sumpin. A .45 ACP 245gr copper jacket WILL NOT FLATTEN on a soft metal lock like he shot. Now then, a .45 ACP lead wad cutter would. Again, his favortism.

The 5.56mm would do just that, (at that range), as would a 7.62mm (the FAL). But he must be a scatter gun man, because all of his ranges were short, and the scatter gun did in fact open the lock. Well, duh. That is exactly the sweet spot of a scatter gun.

Now then, he never really shot at any distance, nor of any superior caliber.

Wonder what the results would be if for arguments sake; He were to have shot one of those locks at say 1,000m or 1km with say an M82A1? Probably would have been just a little different. Then again, judging by his age, he may not of handled the recoil of said weapon, then there would have not been any report.

BLUF (bottom line up front) A shotgun within 25m range is devestating, a rifle or handgun is not! Keep in mind rifles are made for distance shooting. Handguns for point blank range!

Would make for a good read if....

His Myth has been busted, he is surely a scatter gun man!

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

John F. Kennedy
35th President of The United States

The Last Shot

Honor The Fallen

Jesus died for our sins, and American Soldiers died for our freedom.

If you don't stand behind our Soldiers, please feel free to stand in front of them.
Felix The Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote