View Single Post
Old 02-12-2003, 04:31 PM   #45
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by arion windrider:
sheesh i wish i knew more about everyone in here... im so lost...
That's one of the reasons I started this thread arion. So that we could all learn a little more about the members here. I am very pleased with everyone that is participating. So far, the thread seems to be going well - but I would like to remind everyone of the Rules again.

1) It must be a question about yourself - so that we can learn more about you.
2) It must be something that you have either talked about a lot (such as Epona's lambretta) or something you have discussed very recently (such as my opening question. The answer was found in a post I made this morning).

Reeka - It is great to see you back on the board, and I hope you are feeling much better these days. I'll leave your second question standing, but want to remind everyone NOT to post a question until they have gotten an answer right (and that answer has been confirmed by the person who asked it).

Horatio - If Johnny isn't even likely to remember your greeting, then it isn't really a fair question to the rest of us. Either give us a hint - or tell us the answer and ask another question.

I don't mind there being one or two "open questions" but would really prefer to just have one at a time. I want to maintain some order and solidarity to the thread. I don't want to see it reach a point where so many people are asking questions that we can't remember who has asked what.

So please - follow the linear progression (yeah, I know it's dull but it makes the thread easier to follow).

Thanks again to everyone for your participation. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]