View Single Post
Old 12-17-2008, 05:47 PM   #1
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Ironworks Forum 'Christmas World Event' for EFU coming soon!

As with tradition this year--Easter, Halloween and now Christmas, EFU will have the Yawning Portal all decked out as usual for the Christmas, but this year, you can expect not one, but two pretty detailed quests! I was hoping the next Massive hakpak patch would have been finished before this came up, but no big deal (I wanted to make a Santa NPC).. I can just make red armor I guess..

Anyway, The NPC will be a Santa looking, and sitting in a chair (with kids in line to visit him) next to a Christmas tree with presents under the tree . (those can only be opened Dec 23-28th) Remember we did this the last two years? New items will be added too! You get three presents per server reset.

The quest should be neat, and have a holiday feel to it. (Delivering Presents to kids is one quest) I should have the quests ready sometime tomorrow or Friday--as long as everything goes smoothly or at least, semi-smoothly lol....

Also, the Hallows Eve Greeter's Quest WILL be staying. I got some PM's saying it was cool and I should keep it.
I will indeed, BUT, I will have to move the quest to another NPC... Maybe a NEW NPC for the Tavern eh? Keep an eye out for them! (The quest will be reworked a tiny bit, and new loot will be added--the current rewards will maybe be moved to level 14 or 15.

I'll post the second the new update is live!

Happy Holidays guys!!

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote