Thread: Faerie Ninja
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2002, 12:06 PM   #2
Gimli
Emerald Dragon

Hello. I've developed a Faerie Ninja as well. I had two Faeries in that party (ninja and a bishop). From the start I had the Ninja take the Bishop's faerie stick so he had 2 of them and he dual wielded them. I think dual wielding staff/wand weapons from the start is a good idea. Try to work on staff/wand, dual, critical strike and close combat with him. I would go for stealth and alchemy later when you max these, build them up through practice at the start.

The only shop I think you can get a good wand in early is in Tyrnton, I think Fuzzfass sells a wand of static.

You actually should be able to get the CoC fairly early in the game, definitely by level 12. It's on the rattkin razuka leader, Don Barlone. If you prepare your party for him (use things like potions of razor cloak and stone skin, cast guardian angels - he can be tough) you should be able to take him out. Save before you try because dropping the CoC is random but usually happens. Or if you are playing with a patch level that lets you pickpocket more freely you can also try to PP it off of him.

Also after you get the CoC try to build up a couple of spell realms for ranged combat options, it's a cursed weapon so his throwing ability will go away in combats once you use the CoC (you'll have to uncurse it after each fight), so you will want spells there as a ranged option.