View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 08:15 AM   #8
CrimsonLion
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Default Re: Dragon Age Detail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakero View Post
If friendly fire bother you guys so much, play at the easiest difficulty. In this way your mages can cast aoe spells such as "Storm of the Century" without any repercussion.

Speaking of mages, do you all notice that mages don't have much choice in term of equipment compare to melee or bow/crossbow classes? While my warrior (sword and shield tank) changes his equipment every now and then. At the end of the game, Wrynn and Morigan basically still use almost the same starting equipment when you recruit them?
I found that a major issue throughout the game. Whereas especially melee fighters ended up with multiple sets of special armour or weapons (albiet they still seemed pretty generic to me), most new gear I found for mages along the way were still lvl 1/2 staffs or some budget cloth armor!

There was I think a half decent staff at some point along the game but that was maybe 3/4 through the playthrough and even then it wasnt anything special. Made me glad I ended up going Arcane Warrior tbh since then I had some decent armor to use.
CrimsonLion is offline   Reply With Quote