View Single Post
Old 11-20-2001, 01:09 PM   #1
frostg1ant
Dungeon Master

Hi,

I was purusing some of the older posts and came across several of the guild quests in Valeia. I think I may have erred and would like to know if I need to restore from an earlier save.

In Valeia I joined a few guilds, but I don't believe I received all of the guild quests as I didn't have enough money to let everyone join. I discovered that I missed two quests for Toad Village:

Give Mekdawa the Toad Potion (+1 Guild Advancement, 200 XP)
Investigate Toad Village (+1 Guild Advancement, 200 XP)

I am in Toad Village right now and I believe Mekdawa was the Toad I met by Nymph Lake. I didn't get either of these quests before leaving Valeia. My question is if I go back to Valeia after I finish Toad Village and get the Toad Potion quest and the Toad Village quest will I still be able to deliver the potion to Mekdawa and get credit for the Village quest or do I need to restore all the way back to when I was in Valeia?

Also a few questions on role ascensions. I never seem to have enough gold to advance my party. I have plenty of experience (levels 5-7), but all my characters are still in their original roles. My stats are now sufficient to support new roles (e.g. barbarian, ranger, warlock, etc.). When should I focus on training my characters in new roles? Since I never have enough money is there something I am doing wrong? It seems like Identify takes up the majority of my funds even if I group all similar objects with one character and identify them all in one shot.

Any help or tips would be appreciated...

Thanks,

frosty (still a dumb W&W newbie)

P.S. When I met Mekdawa he told me about Ekbu and Ukabu and then he ran off and paced around the lake very fast. I couldn't seem to catch up with him to engage him in more conversation! IS this a bug?
frostg1ant is offline   Reply With Quote