View Single Post
Old 10-26-2000, 12:59 AM   #1
Maestro22

*Spoilers below, so beware*

Well I have a few questions about some stuff. I dunno if I just havent got to some things yet and should just be patient or if Ive just plain missed some of them. Here goes, so just bear with me as some of this may get a little long.

-The Unseeing Eye Quest: I think I really went about this in a weird way, but here goes. First of all I got to the sewers and found the paladin guy (Im a paladin, so I was nice and told him I'll talk to him later at the Radient Heart place). To the right of where you meet him, there is a group of adventurers who demand a toll or attack you. To the left of them is a secret door that leads to some stairs that go up to the wizard that has captured the actor guy. To the LEFT of the adventurers is an identical secret door, but I cant open it. *Is this for later, or am I missing some key to open this door? Not being able to go in hasn't adversly affected any quests so far, so Im just curious whats up.*
Also: I talked to Gaal and said Id go get the 2nd half of the rod from the lower dungeons. However, when I go that way, I found some of his old "eyeless" recruits who have seen his evil ways and asked me if I would help them destroy the beholder by putting together the pieces of the rod and using it to kill the beholder. Ok I said, I'll do it. HOWEVER, that guy said NOT to open the sarcophagus and the cursor said that there was some evil coming from it. OF COURSE I just had to see what all the fuss was about SO, I opened it and had to kill that Shade Lich. THen I got the golden arm and leg(I think thats what is was). *What are they for?? I havent seen ANY refrence to them at all anywhere*

-Church of Helm quest #2: I am getting the ore for this guy to make a sculpture. Well, I did the entire quest, but I still have the head of that halfling I had to kill in the Bridge district. *What is it for? Am I missing something? Nobody asked for it and that deurgar guy never asked for it or said anything when I came back and talked to him with it in my inventory.*

-Daystar: Does this weapon just kick butt or what? I mean I havent got the Holy Avenger yet but Im wondering if I even want to use it?. My Paladin has a -10 AC and that Daystar just rips through evil stuff, and the sunfire effect once a day does TONS of damage. Use the Drinker against weak mobs to help heal up as a 2ndary weapon and wow. If I take off my +3 shield shield to use a 2h weapon, that would kinda suck.

-Wave: I found the handle part of the wave. Anyone know where the other half is? I believe I found the handle in the planar prison where you gotta rescue the actors from after you bring back the planar jewel to them. (if not, then I found it in the Unseeing Eye's lair after you enter via the back way)