Thread: A trip to Derby
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2004, 06:20 AM   #1
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Good morning everyone. Yours truely and two likeminded young adventurers are going to this years Bloodstock festival in Derby, which doesn't look as good as last years, but what the hell.

*anyway*. We're looking for the best route to get down there, and my geography is rubbish. First plan was just to drive down, but it's a bit of a trek and the potential for getting lost, (especially with me driving ) is also there. So we started looking at flying into Birmingham and then making our way over from there... really, we're just looking for the cheapest route down there. A quick one would also be nice, but since we're teenagers short on the old cash, anything will do.

The point of this message is this: has any of you southern residents got a better idea of how we could get down there? We'll probably end up driving, but I didn't think it could hurt to ask for some alternatives.

And I don't suppose anyone would fancy putting up three (probably) drunken metalheads for two nights? No? Damn. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Oh, and is anyone else going? Line-up isn't fantastic, like I said, but Bodom and Gamma Ray make it pretty worthwhile in any case for what it costs.

Many thanks! [img]smile.gif[/img]
- 'romey