View Single Post
Old 12-30-2004, 12:55 PM   #9
SilentThief
Symbol of Cyric

Burger Time Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Hivetyrant:
Im sorry to tell you this, but it sounds like its time to get that shotgun out from under your bed...... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
LOL

I feel for you, friend! I was having trouble with my laptop with something like this recently (made the mistake of letting younger familiy member use said computer, and it came back all messed up). It had a couple of programs/adware on it that defied all attempts at removal, from the deletion of the processes (auto-reloaded [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img] ) to instead of uninstalling when I go to windows "add/remove programs" it instead gave me a questionnaire [img]graemlins/madhell.gif[/img] and then when I filled out their questionnaire, IT STILL DIDN'T GO AWAY!!! [img]graemlins/madhell.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img]

This was when I told a buddy of mine that I was going to make some very threatening phone calls/Emails to these sniveling worthless annoying little cockroaches and he said he would fix it so I didn't run the risk of prison time.

And I just got it back for Christmas (yay!). I just think that these add people are the next wave of annoyances to come our way now that the telephone solicitors are out of jobs here in the USA. And to any who say I earned that annoyance by letting said familiy member touch my computer, believe me... Lesson learned.

This explains my addiction to voilent videogames, tho (like Halo 2).
"Take that you sniveling worthless annoying little cockroaches!!!"
[img]graemlins/railgun.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/shooter04.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/shooter02.gif[/img]

SilentThief