View Single Post
Old 01-22-2003, 03:43 PM   #147
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Oh yeah I guess it must be with me. I nearly forgot about how annoying I used to be. I guess some of that's coming back. A leapord doesn't change his spots right?

Anyway yeah, whatever, I'll take the blame for pissing people off. And yeah my posts are sheer stupidity for the masses. That's my aim after all. To confuse everyone with stupidity. I mean heh, I better learn to think and argue first right? What did I think wanting to post my very own thread on such a topic that's obviously far above my understanding?

You wanna hear more of my stupidity? Well ok I warned ya:

I did address that query but I guess you didn't find it in the mess above I said (in other words)that if you look, nothing we can see can make itself. Not atoms etc. Therefore something that was before everything must have made them. What was before everything? Only that which is infinite. Then I argued that to be infinite and to create an infinite universe you must understand infinity and for that you need an infinite mind. Thus someone with an infinite mind i.e. what we call a God must exist. The only valid counter-argument I have heard to this is that maybe the universe has always been therefore it doesn't need to have been created. I think that's quite convincing but not good enough for me. I don't think that such a perfect nature could have come about without thought. I also don't think millions of people who know they feel God's presence can just be dismissed like that unless you explain their feeling as dillusion which I might do in but not with such a huge occurrence. Anyway neither of those arguments are very convincing on their own maybe but when I look at everything together, it's good enough for me. That is the whole gist of this thread. Not religion, not who is happier and not how you should live. I wanted to know that despite all the arguments I presented why so many don't believe i.e. why people interpret the same argument so differently, some interpret it as convincing some as bollocks.

[ 01-22-2003, 03:44 PM: Message edited by: Vaskez ]
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray