Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
As directly quoted from JrKASperov:

quote:
Originally posted by hayesed22:

NWN1 Quility was so much better

BWAAHAAHAA!

[/QUOTE]Okay, I have to ask why the laughter? I know the semantics about the games (both NeverWinterNights Original and Two) have been argued throughout these forums for quite a while now. I know there are many who have decided preferences as to the controls, the gameplay, and the interface to use three examples. What I want to know, however, is why there was no comment on the arguements presented in hayesed22's post, but merely laughter. I am confused here, and I would love some clarity made in your reasoning.

To be honest, I have never played NeverWinter Nights 2, mainly as my computer still cannot handle it. I am still in the process of building a computer that will play it (hopefully) and I'll be building a gaming machine AFTER I finish this one. I just need to purchase the RAM and the graphics card for the time being. The reviews I have seen for it thus far have all been polarized: either one loves it or hates it. There are very few midway reports on NeverWinter Nights 2, and those people whom have rated it highly have STILL had problems playing the game.
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote