View Single Post
Old 10-18-2001, 06:37 PM   #14
andrewas
Harper

while i dig out a download manager (266 Mb for TDD and no episodic downloads!) im playing a fighter. just a straight fighter. because i played a straight fighter in BG1. (and thus came in with 19 in STR, CON and DEX ).

im considering a party based on the Lord of the Rings, but there wont be enough magic firepower (plus i can only have 6 of the 9 Walkers) so it'll be tough. i guess frodo was in charge of that little group so i'll have to play a thief then. i'll play them through BG1 + 2, after i get TDD installed.

that'll be after i solo with a monk (high magic res and excellent armour. if only he could remove as well as spot traps).

after the LOR group i'll probly dig out some group from another book, the hobbit maybe, although the drarfs in that were pretty much all fighters, so ill have to vary them a bit out of char. but hey. also theyre are supposed to be 13 in that group. or maybe the silmarillion, although thats broken up to much.

anyway i made a bet to go through both of them with a fighter,mage,thief and a druid, so i'll be playing BG for a while yet.