View Single Post
Old 01-19-2001, 08:08 PM   #3
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Only if you are playing without the patch...

You can get up to 64x the quest's xp. I'm not sure why, but the game will only register 64 clicks at the start of the sequence. In Brimloch Roon for the Hydra's quest, this adds up to 640,000 XP rather than just 10,000--for ALL your characters. There's only a couple of quests this won't work with (the first Town Hall quest in Ishad N'ha, I think). All guild quests are the same. This won't upset any of the other quests, either, apparently. Interesting cheat if you're trying to level up a character quickly. However...and this is a BIG however...it's a double-edged sword. Level up too fast and you miss out on training levels at guilds when you shoot up 6-7 levels at a time. Use wisely, my friend...if you use at all.

For guild quests, click the character you want to get credit for the quest, then click onto another character and back on to him rapidly for 64 times (128 clicks). Then wander off. It takes a lot of time to register all that, especially with the more long-winded NPC's...(can you say 'Sabastio')?

The only time I've used this legitimately is to get my Valkyrie and Zenmaster characters up in levels quickly (since it's so close to endgame). It does work, though...even for the Valeia quests at the beginning.

Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote