View Single Post
Old 11-27-2000, 02:17 AM   #2
Winner

If you have the hint book, sad to say it is a bunch of crap for this puzzle, or my brain is mush, one of the two. You have got to the first three levers, right? Save first just in case the computer screws you up on lever moves. Move them while looking carefully. Three blocks should move up, one for each of the levers. If they don't go back to your save before moving any of the levers and try again. You may not see one block go up, just the ropes move. Then go back up and to the right where you can see the blocks. Should be an open space in front of you, and one block up past it and then the center. Run and jump and make it to the center. From there I was able to run and jump to the other areas. Found one other set of three levers and did the same thing, but just did the jumping to everything else.

Guess my brain is mush. You are not asking about the raising platforms, ah well, remember this when you get there. You are talking about the elevator in the maze? Well from the elevator go right and keep making only right turns. When you come to a dead end back and to the right. Only right turns and you should end up at a spot where the key is on the ground to operate the elevator. The keyhole is just a bit past the elevator on the left, looking at the elevator.