View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 01:12 PM   #15
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Default Re: What my coworkers have taught me...

Heh, well, there's definitely a lot to be said here isn't it? Not that your question isn't simple, but my answer isn't.

I regret nothing in my life, to be honest, if I looked at myself 3-4 years ago, I wouldn't recognize the person you know? He came along at the right time cause I needed him like he needs me. The only thing I would change is who I had him with, but I can't. His mother and I are no longer together, actually haven't been since... geeze, the summer of '06? That relationship was built out of a lot of lies and crap I never wanted to have a hand in.

I know you to some point Vask, you're probably still in school right? "Be a student forever?" You got yourself a good career I'm sure man, but let me shed some light on it. Kids are a wonderful blissing, they teach you so much about yourself without having to speak or do anything. Yes they're time consuming and expensive and crap all over the place sometimes, but it's all worth it.

So, simply: nope. I'm happy as I am, only complaint I have is real life sucks, you gotta pay bills and do your own laundry
Gangrell is offline   Reply With Quote