View Single Post
Old 10-31-2002, 01:45 PM   #74
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Hmmm, I believe I deleted that, but I'll check some of my old files.

Later that night, when dinner was done, the women gathered in Galadria's study again. This time, they all sat around the great circular table in the center of the room, while the dark mage uncovered a bowl, curiously carved, and poured water into it from a special flask. She concentrated, her eyes fixed on the water and Sefa's hand held tightly in hers. In a moment, the Guardian known to them as Fasz appeared. "Greetings, oh, Fasz, " Galadria intoned. "Do you know this one?"
"Greetings to you, Galadria Godspawn," a deep voice replied. "You mean the one whose hand you hold? Yes, her spirit has been present when you have addressed me before. Do you have aught to ask concerning her?"
"Indeed, oh, Fasz. Today, I was told of whom her father might be, which was until now unknown to us. Can you tell me aught of this?"
Fasz seemed to consider. "Yes, Galadria, I believe that I might help. Her father is indeed alive. He is located somewhere to the southwest of you. His name is Snurrl. Her mother I cannot find, and this means that she is no more. Does this assist you?"
Sefa exhaled sharply. So, the story was true. Her own father, and he did not even care enough to ransom her. Tears came unbidden into her eyes.
Her Mistress was speaking, and she rivetted her attention to the scene before her eyes. "Yes, oh, Fasz, it does indeed. Thank you for this and your other kindnesses."
"Thanks to me are not needed," replied the voice, "from the one that rid the universe of Me'elshadrixx. Any help I can give, you have deserved. Farewell, for now." The image disappeared, and they were again looking at a bowl full of clear water.
Galadria is offline   Reply With Quote