View Single Post
Old 08-03-2002, 03:37 PM   #6
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Chewbacca:
I will allow local characters to test it, bring what ever you want! Alot of it is unfinished, only one quest is scripted into a conversation, some later areas are empty ect. My goal initially is to test the encounters and get feedback on my setting. I'm trying to round up at least 3 players and would love to do it tomorrow night if possible, around 9 est. If not I would be satisfied running with less. I plan on being a spellcaster for the first round of testing.

Thanks for your interest Tobbin. If tommorow night isnt good, then name a time. I am almost always free after 9 est. Hell if you want to try it this afternoon for a look around, I'll pm you with the password and get it set up.

I will be hosting on my home pc with dsl connection.

And hold no punches with your feedback, I'll appreciate anything that makes my work better and more enjoyable.
Ok, I might try that then. I already have a female Ranger setup (1st level). I will try her out. We shouldn't need any items to start out then, right? Tomorrow is AWESOME as tomorrow is my FRIDAY (I work a 4 day schedule from Fri-Mon). If I can get online tonight (would be from 6PM EDT - 9PM EDT), I could try it out then too. Just let me know. e-mail is listed in the addy, but tobbin@hotmail.com preferred. Look forward to checking it out. I can try it out Tue-Thu for sure as well (that is my weekend). Let me know. Maybe you could offer some suggestions as well. Is there a script primer or something? I am fairly adequate with programming and might be able to offer some help if I understood how the interface works.

[ 08-03-2002, 03:38 PM: Message edited by: Tobbin ]