View Single Post
Old 03-25-2005, 02:59 PM   #1
Halbarad1891
The Magister

I'm having some problems with the final battle, and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions.

I have BGT, so the game doesn't end after I kill "S".
I killed "T" relatively easily (even though I killed him at the Camp. Bug in BGT?).
Next I killed "S", which was difficult.
Now I just have to kill "A" and "Sj". This is the problem.
Their Arrows of Detonation are destroying me. My main tanks are both at half health from the battle with "S", I'm out of healing spells, scrolls, and potions, and I'm low on useful battle spells in general. Most of my spells don't do much anyway. I can't rest or leave the building, and I've tried pretty much all the different methods I can think of.
I did manage to kill them once, but that was only because "Sj" was attacking me (hand to hand) while "A" was shooting, so basically "A" killed "Sj"... and also half my party (body destroyed, so no resurrection).
I've got a save after "S" died, so I just have to worry about those last two.

Except my mage, no one is above a AC of 0, my tanks have ACs around -8. I haven't identified "S" and "T"'s stuff yet, so maybe there is something in there I can use.

I've almost killed them a few times, but then one of my NPCs wander to the side of the room and cause a Battle Horror to spawn, which kills me.
Also, things got a little wonky after killing "S", my NPCs will start to randomly wander around, and will randomly switch weapons. Maybe because I'm past the "end" of the game... (?)

Thanks for any suggestions with A and Sj.
Halbarad1891 is offline   Reply With Quote