Old 11-22-2006, 03:15 PM   #20
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Iron Greasel:
quote:
Originally posted by Bithron:
In Finland "■■■■■■" isn't really a bad word, it's more in everyday speech, but some people find it offensive...
Well, they have started censoring the niggers out of product names and such. You remember those chocolate things? [/QUOTE]Ah yes, that would be the politically correct brigade, we have those here as well. For as long as i can remember we have these cookies, chocolate filled with cream, that go by the name of negerzoen, which basically means "negro's kiss, and some people suddenly were offended by that name. after a lot of hussle, they must have won behind the screens, because now the cookie's name is just "zoen", they left the "neger" out. It's not over though, now they want Sinterklaas' servants to change colours as well. Sinterklaas is kinda like Santa, except he comes to bring presents for the kids on December 5, and his servants are black, because they are suppossed to be Moors. The politically correct brigade (that's not their real name, i just like to call em that, it beats douchebags by an inch) now wants to change their skincolour from black into multicoloured. I wonder if any of those idiots ever consider the kids' stance in this, they tend to believe in that stuff you know.