View Single Post
Old 08-03-2002, 02:51 PM   #3
Chewbacca
Zartan

The story demands a brand spankin new first level character(s) to start, so far the module allows for progression to around 3-4 level as I have playyed it with a fighter, but that may change based on the feedback I get.

As far as the dm client, I want to practice using it as a dm, basically to step into the role I fulfill in the pnp game on a weekly basis. I would hate to ruin someone's gaming expirience by my own inexpirience.

I kinda sux that the three people I know in real life that have NWN either can't get patch 1.21 to work or dont have internet access.

Anyway, its an original fantasy story that revolves around the evil underdark denizins using magic to blot out the sun. (ala mr. burns ) The PC must hunt down artifacts to bring daylight and moonlight back to the world. I have crafted 3 quests spanning 5-6 areas so far in what amounts to the first half of the prelude. By next weekend I hope to have most of the prelude done, but my inexpirience in scripting and my RL job may delay that.