View Single Post
Old 01-19-2008, 01:18 PM   #2
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Default Re: A few questions here... new to NWN

While I love NWN's it sounds like what you are seeking is a massive multiplayer online RPG. While NWN has a nice online community it isn't really something you can "lose" yourself in for hours on end as far as online goes. Offline is another story since the OC is usually quite big.

Quote:
i'm looking for a game that i can play online here and there if i need help with quests, now i have no idea if i'm able to do that, but i'm guessing the online is kinda like BG. I'm looking for a game i can lose myself in and spend lots of hours. You know games where your happy when you find some rare item? or when your character levels up and you just smile?
Check out World of Warcraft for controlled levelling, a massive world that feels real and has hundreds of other people there to aid you on your journey. There aren't really any "mega-mods" for NWN, all are hosted by someone who either created them or downloaded them, and they do so under their own set of rules. Again, it sounds like you are looking for an online persistant world that never ends. WoW or some other MMO has this. Trial is here. https://signup.worldofwarcraft.com/t...yfreetrial.htm

Last edited by SpiritWarrior; 01-19-2008 at 01:24 PM.
SpiritWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote