View Single Post
Old 06-02-2004, 08:54 AM   #35
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

Hm.. at some point, I was having a particulairy bad day. I had a large (so-called) 'Knowledge of the World' test in the early morning, and I was pretty much still asleep when I returned to school afterwards. Now, one thing you need to know about these tests is that one always gets to take the question form home. Needless to say, everyone always writes their answers down on said form so they can be compared to the answers of other people. First thing I did after completing my test was returning to school for coffee. I started by entering the building, tripping over some wire, and pulling an intire powerbox from the wall. Unfortunately, that wasn't quite the worst thing that would happen that morning. As I was waiting in line for the coffee machine, I was standing next to this guy from Belgium. He was a part-time student (I do fulltime) and was to take his KotW test in the evening. He admitted to being slightly worried about the test. Since he was from Belgium, and didn't really know anything about Dutch politics (about which you get a number of questions). So I figured it wouldn't hurt to explain the line of questioning to him. Unfortunately, I (being the ignorant gith that I am) was oblivious to the fact that their test was identical to my own (as it turned out - he didn't have a clue either). So after showing him several questions (with him being quite happy about that) I just gave him my copy of the test. Figuring it would help if he knew what kind of questions he could expect. Now, the guy (being the nice person that he was) figured it would be rude to hoard all that knowledge to himself, and made a large number of copies which he gave to his fellow students. To make a long story short, one of our profesors found out. Luckily for me, she was kind enough to keep the knowledge to herself, but I've been on her black list ever since.

[ 06-02-2004, 08:55 AM: Message edited by: Dreamer128 ]