Thread: Jack Chick
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2002, 06:59 PM   #36
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by this satanic bastard child:
As in any role-playing, the players take on "characters" or roles. The broad categories of these would include:
1. Warrior or fighter
2. Wizard or Mage
3. Priest (or Cleric or Druid)
4. Rogue (or Thief or Bard).

The question still stands. Why would a Christian wish to involve themselves in such a game?
1: ... YOU LEFT OUT RANGERS, NECROMANCERS, all the things I like being.
2: Why would a Christian blame somehting they don't fully understand and burn it in public. Why would someone like this guy actually PERMIT and ALLOW himself to become evil HIMSELF in trying to make such persecutions...

No offense or anything, but this stuff is absolute rubbish. ANyone who uses GOD to patronize something which they, themselves, haven't fully researched is an absolute maniac! D&D is not a game of WORSHIP it is a game of Mathamatics and Consequences! You are blaming people's actions on a scapegoat! Excuse me but it was this same foolishness that lead Mexican preists to burn all Aztech Knowledge, and years later to cut up Pikachu Dolls with swords in sunday school. It also lead to the Cruisades and the Spanish Inquisition! Judge not lest ye be judged I say! and may the lord have mercy on the soul of ANYONE who would dare opose another individuals beliefes by falsifying the content or patronizing them. What this is is HARRASMNENT. Dungeons and Dragons wasn't sometihng that appeared from the Bowels of hell, it was invented by a couple of REALLY bored guys in Wisconcin! I remind you that JESUS himself was put through such pursecutions, I cannot imagine that You would dare support such claims in the name of GOD. Rather you yourself are supporting Satan if anything. It is this sort of hatred which we don't need. I am Christian in the fact that I belive in Jesus Christ, and yet I play Dungeons and Dragons because it is something to do, it, like other games, is something for myself. I spend most of my time worrying about everyone else, and by playing this game it is like taking time off from the hussel and bussel of everyday life, I could RELAX in a thousand ways, but D&D requires strategy, mathematics, and luck just like chess. It is a game of skill to me. But it is run on a much more complicated and broader scale. I, at least, play the game while aknowledging that it is Still "just a game" . The COMIC stip which is on this site obviously portrays mentally retarted, drug abusing "Christians" if any Christians at all in it. No one should dare bring harm to themselves or others nor should you persecute. I belive that being a persecuter is like becoming more like pontiouse pilot. the fact is that it is damnable to actually damn something! and people like this should be ignored and burnt at their own crosses for what they "support" and "belive" the word of GOD is not somthing you strap on a bloody bumper sticker or a BULLET for which to fire from a gun! This man... this insideiouse "Chick Publications" can voice their oppinion as much as they want, but they should be BANNED from being able to spread this false word of God around the nation in such a way! If you are going to blame anyone, don't blame fake whitchcraft, or their parents, or their environment, it is their own decisions in life which they make which "damn" them in your own opinion. Nobody ever told the girl she HAD TO PLAY THE GAME nor did they tell her she had to SMOKE POT which she obviously also liked doing for a living [img]tongue.gif[/img]