View Single Post
Old 08-18-2001, 09:05 PM   #14
Wildhorse
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Amergin:
if you're looking for an evil-ish party, take viconia as your cleric. with her natural 65% magic resistance and a strength enhancing item (hill giant girdle is at the adv mart, about 10k w/high rep and CHA), she could easily be a front line tank, if only to absorb spells and arrows. she levels up way faster than aerie or jaheira, isnt annoying like anomen, and is just damn sexy.

edwin for a mage, korgan for a tank, and jan for thieving and backup mage... voila.
I like Valygar too much, had to take him on again. I did decide to give Korgan another try even though I don't like his "pig" nature.

So, there I am with a mild good and mild bad team, sort of lukewarm party. I do think I made an error with my main character, Kensai, disapointing even if not in the frontline. Viconia, no doubt about it, she's a wild and sexy thang, and the way she turns me on and right away cut the grass under my feet with a few very lowblows insult is sort of... weirdly stimulating... eventhough I am far away from being a S&M lover hehehe

Edwin? No way, that dude wanted me to go kill someone, just like that, had to kill that monster. So, there's my team, Korgan, Anomen, Viconia, Valygar and Jan and I will surely dump Korgan when I get my lovely and sexy attitude sis back, Imoen (I know, there I am in lust with a Drow female and in love with my sis! sick... sick, sick!).