View Single Post
Old 02-09-2002, 04:08 PM   #28
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Shocking news!!!
I have just stumbled upon another scripture, which reads 'And thus, ere the invasion cometh and the hour of armageddon is at hand, those who follow the evil path of he who shall not be named, shall, only years before the final hour shall build an abode of purest evil, a den of filth and it shall be run by the fould temptress and be filled with such atrocious and vile acts that all men would be torn and twisted to the evil.
As it ever has been, the deceitful, tricking ways of the one Z shall not be carried out openly in the eyes of the Earths children, but he shall make it as if those who run it were of good nature, and show a false image to those of pure mind who shall frequent this den of evil unbeknownst to it's evil.'

This is an obvious reference to that stinking pit which we all know as Cloudy's Cafe, and behold, as the scriptures tell us, through numbers I can prove it's association.
The letters of Cloudys Cafe together equal 114, nothing seemingly special about this number, but then I thought, who said they need be added??
So, when I looked at the separate numbers, look what I discovered.
C l o u d y s
3 12 15 21 4 25 19= 99

C a f e
3 1 6 5= 15

Now, as we know, the 99 can be turned upside down, to make 66!!
But, even more shocking, the sum of the digits 1+5 from the total of cafe obviously equal 6!!!
So we get Cloudys= 66 and Cafe= 6
or, Cloudys Cafe= 666!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!