View Single Post
Old 12-10-2004, 10:51 AM   #22
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

At the beginning of this thread, Hiero was tryina take over my role of sarcasm/smartassedness master. Do not even attempt it, you amateur! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

As for today's society being riddled with guilt and self-loathing, tis true, I feel it a lot too. But that's cos I'm a lazy git, who doesn't do enough work, or maybe I just feel like that cos I set my targets higher than my concentration/patience level? I agree that it is bad to always feel self-loathing as you put it, but it does make you strive to be better, which is always good. If we were all content with ourselves (there's no reason we should be, since we all make mistakes and do stupid things and things that hurt others) then the world would never improve, just get worse.

As for Endora's box, never heard of it, guess someone made it up and it hung around ... :S

As for what gives me hope? Not much these days, but I'm past caring. Life goes on... actually I always look forward to my next badminton session, I have hope I will cain everyone at badminton one day

[ 12-10-2004, 10:55 AM: Message edited by: Vaskez ]
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray