View Single Post
Old 05-03-2005, 11:20 PM   #1
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

Well after 20 some Quests I was able to save enough money to start our Guild and then Another 2000 gold I got our capes made. Any body that wishes to join the guild look for me on line M-F from 8:30 P.M. to 10:00 P.M. eastern time and most weekends morning,noon and night you should be able to find me.

once your in the game all you have to do to find me is click on wisper and then type in My Guild Wars name Troy Paladin and say hello I want to join. If I'm not on line, the game will tell you and If I am on line the message will be sent. Some times you may have to say hello 2 or three times before I see it depending who or what I'm battling.

The other way to see if I'm on line is to click the word "Menu" on the bottom left corner of the screen and then click Guild. When the Guild window opens type in the words-The Ironworks-(without the dashes) in the search box and our guild member list will open up and you will see the first members and my name on top and it will tell who is on line or not and when the last time we were there

To join our guild I will have to invite you or another guild member can invite you. But we need to know what your Guild Wars game name is so we can type in an invite for you. Of corse when to wisper a message to one of us just say "I'm from Ironworks forum and want to join the Guild" the first 100 get in. so far that's the limit of members for a single guild.

Since I payed for everything so far it won't cost you to join and once you accept the invite you are added to the guild and will receive a free cape with our guild insigna on the back It is a hammer and anvil surrounded in red flames and a navy blue background.

once I get enough members I will ask each member to donate 250 gold toward the 5000 needed to buy our Guild hall.

When we have the money we will all meet in The city of Lyons Arch and ture the different Guild Halls and then pick the one we all like by voting on which one we want to defend in the up comming GUILD WAR!! then we as a guild can defend our honor and try to become the best there is.

See ya in the WARS. Troy Paladin A.K.A. TheCrimsomBlade

[ 05-03-2005, 11:28 PM: Message edited by: TheCrimsomBlade ]