View Single Post
Old 11-06-2000, 09:15 AM   #1
Davros
Takhisis Follower

I am one of those poor lost souls stuck with only 3 monkey idols (+ the snake). I have found the monkeys, one in the room behind the kitchen, one in one of the 6 lever rooms (5th room reading left to right when facing them), and one was carried by an athletic monkey. I have checked back through the posts, and found 2 that say they found one idol in the 6 rooms and 2 that say they found two idols. I have repeated the 6 rooms from a previous save, and still find only the one idol in the same room. Does anyone have any suggestions for me, did anyone find idols anywhere else?

The other problem (fortunately non-critical) I have with this game (that I haven't seen posted by anyone else) - it has damn near a 100% crash rate whenever I try to exit after playing. Haven't had any crashes while playing, but also haven't had one successful exit to windows. If I exit from the town to the menu, wait for the hard disk to settle, ALT TAB to windows, and then CTRL ALT DEL a cople of times to end the program "Deep6", I can sometimes avoid hitting the reset button. Does anyone else have this problem? Thanks for any assistance you can offer.