View Single Post
Old 11-23-2000, 09:47 PM   #19
freudianslip
Welcomed New User

Ah ah! I left as soon as I posted and found my way.. thanks anyway DragonLady! For some reason, I was totally missing one door; have you guys had that happen, where, for some reason, you pass right by a door but fail to even notice it's there? Strange..

Oh, and the jungle lilies were a most pleasant surprise.. they took me down while I was talking to ol' G's ghost. Second time, I finally killed them.. it will make for a great story on the archive, for I was runn..err, strategically withdrawing, and I ran into those rooms with the HIGHLY obnoxious noise & damage floors.. the teleport ones. "Snicker" I thought, "that overgrown dandelion will never find me here." I heard it teleporting around, and IT was getting damaged also.. I thought that was neat. So, after about 5 or 6 errant "jumps".. it teleported right into the tiny room I was in! Fortunately, I was right behind it, so it didn't even see me.. it walked into another portal, actively searching for me.. Finally, it popped in the right way, and we had a very close fight.. toe-to-toe with those old boys is just a joy. With the help of about 6 burning hazes, though, the deed was done. Now I am happily lost in the stout mines! *lol* stupid lifts.. this game does like lifts.