View Single Post
Old 06-20-2002, 08:06 AM   #9
Lanthir
Drizzt Do'Urden

This is great I love the chase mode adds a lot to the game more so then top down to me anyway. Love the interface it is great to be able to switch from bow to dual wield at the touch ofa key and even stil see what is happenign always. I thought the prelude with the tutors was a great it realy helps understanding the operations of the game. I found the manual sometimes did not explain things cleary to me anyway. I do wish we could alter the clothes more like you can with the tool set. Also, perhasp soemoen can help me with a question. I was dualwielding then all of a sudden no weapons Ok that i figured out I was disarmed and just put them back into the slots. However latter it hapen again my off hand dissapeared in combat and is no where to be found. Are they by chance having it set up that your weapon may break like in BGI and just does nto leave the broken weapon symbol like in BGI?
For those that do nto have it the graphics are fantastic. It really to me almost looks like an computer animated movie.