View Single Post
Old 02-13-2003, 06:00 PM   #32
The Hierophant
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Sever:
Hey Heirophant, this thread didn't arise by me telling you that i'm gonna shave my dreadies did it? Jus' wonderin.
Partly bud, partly [img]smile.gif[/img]
Also because I had shoulder-length hair when I was 15, but have had short hair for the past 5 years. It's getting to the stage now where I've gotta weigh up growing it long or cutting it back again.

Long hair: fun to play with and great for head-banging at concerts

Short Hair: neater, easier to handle, gives you that 'so fresh and so clean' feelin' just after it's been cut

As for facial hair, well, growing full beards is inredibly itchy. The only time I ever did that was when we went camping for a fortnight, no real chance to shave then. Otherwise I like to grow style-beards, little goatees, chin-stripes. A friend of mine has an awesome pharaoh-style beard like you wouldn't believe. Y'know, really long on the chin, bound up by cord. He's a pretty feral kinda guy though

As for ladies, well, beauty is beauty whether it be long-haired or short. Seeing as every woman is different, so too is the style that 'suits' them. It's like Aelia said, you tend to notice the face more than the hair. That's the way evolution's made it I think, people check out each others expressive faces before anything else (unless of course they're wearing really short skirts, knowwhatImsayin'? ).

[ 02-13-2003, 06:04 PM: Message edited by: The Hierophant ]