Thread: Da'Arnise Keep
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2001, 07:17 AM   #5
Whailor

It is suggested to use the stew, just to get the extra XP. I always kill the bugs later naturally too. Just make the stew, give it to the thief, hide in shadows. NB! Turn OFF Party AI! Otherwise there's a good chance that the stupid hidden thief will start plinking arrows into hulks as soon as he sees them heh. Makes 'em bugs mad at you, and considering that you have the dog stew in yer pack.. Owie!

In any case, get to the cells and the lower left cell has passage-like way through the cell wall. There's the "cache" you can open: open it and you will see some 2 dog skeletons there. Place the stew there and tadaa! Extra XP. Get of out there and, well, smack them later.

As for TorGal - well, the good old Yoshi did it again: go with Yoshi into the room but so that the trolls wont see you yet. Place the Snares and Special Snares on the stairs and ready your group in the room where hulks used to be. Now get someone to get the attention of TorGal and once the dialogue is over, run to your group. Watch 'em stupid trolls run right on yer traps and getting pelted by them hehe.. Then whoop up what's left. I am getting more and more in love with the traps, they sure are a VERY bad surprize to your foe

Btw, anyone ever has got some information out of the TorGal? As far as I can tell, whatever text combos I use, it all ends with TorGal not saying who sent him and trolls all getting smacked. Is there ANY way at all to find out who hired the stupid trolls?