View Single Post
Old 02-23-2001, 07:36 PM   #42
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

(long luscious low and throaty waves of laughter ) Storm-Queen warned him to behave. But baaaadbaaddd Smeagol-gobblin wouldn't listen. He did challenge me....baaaaad move, babycakes...bad bad bad move.... (big sweet, slightly scary smile) MMMMMMMMMM.... cake! We never did have dessert! (slurrpedy slurp)

Now where did I leave my dear Black Knight? I need my sword fixed up...I may decide I'm tired of spells for a while, so dull and dreary....now for a little slashing...(eyes of hazel fire glint in the firelight) Oh lookie there! The villagers are lighting bonfires....Roast fiend, anyone? hehehe

BK? You out there,hon? I need a favor. My sword of purple roses doesn't have any specs- fix it up, would you? (smile sweet as honey, voice dripping with it) I'm sure I don't need fire resistance, er what with my steam-withstanding special abilities and all (chuckle)....I think it needs some special saves against enemies that drool, don't you? Be a love and help your StormCloud with her pretty purple sword! (giggle, flutter, batbat)

Storm-Queen