View Single Post
Old 01-17-2001, 11:12 PM   #13
Tobbin
Red Dragon

To be honest with you, I thought that Spiritual Hammer woulda put a hammer in my hand to fight someone with. Not that it would actually put one up in the air to put the smack down on someone. It doesn't do that much damage at lower levels, but when you get up pretty high, it does wonders. Jeez, that priest really put the smack down on me. I think he hit me for around 46 hp of damage (I saved too). That's the one bad thing (or good depending on how you look at it) about Torment, they didn't tell you what spells to expect. They gave you a couple of examples, but there were many spells in the game. My favorites were Abyssal Fury - 9th Level, Meteor Swarm (really cool cut scene showing magic going into space and pulling asteroids down on your enemy) - 8th Level, Ax of Torment - 3rd level, Elysium's Tears - 3rd level. They all just had really cool animations. I never did use Celestial Host, but I would bet that was really cool too. That was another 9th level spell that combined 4 other spells together.