View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008, 10:31 PM   #65
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood
Jack Burton

Default Re: Remember that Dutch comic about Mohamad?

Well, I'm glad science has finally found the answer for us! I watch so many science documentaries about where we came from and how it all started and I discovered that the more I watch, the more the scientists themselves admit that the "holes" in their theories seem to get ever bigger.

Please, tell me how they finally figured out at what point lifelessness became life. Please, tell how an explosion started? Where did it come from? Please tell me then, how these tiny particles formed the planets etc. when there is no gravity in space to pull anything together? Would these tiny particles not continue on their own path, never merging with anything else, until they hit a proverbial end? Oh, I'm so excited and have so many questions..

It takes a minimum of 125 proteins to form one cell and they don't even know where just 1 protein came from the last time I checked. Please, tell me the answer. Oh, and please, finally answer the age old question of what came first, the chicken or the egg?

If there is a link you could give me to all these answers I will use that. But please, not links with more "theories".

Thanks!