View Single Post
Old 01-14-2007, 11:01 PM   #144
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

First, a message from "Pawl the Dorf"...

So the intro for Episode 22 is done. It features new music by Travis Richards, who has officially composed ALL of the music for Neverending Nights, now. I am going to be dog sitting (not sitting on dogs, however) tonight for a wee bit - and in the meantime I am having the audio program run the desired effects on all the files (light hiss removal and increase volume after - batch processing rules!) so that when I return tonight all the audio files will be ready for editing. And since I have Monday off this week, I predict that Episode 22 will be available for SPONSORS!

So how do you become a SPONSOR? Well, it's fairly easy. First, you register on our forum if you have not already. Once you have registered on our forum, go to the sponsoring page and make the kind donation. Now the important part - after you have done that PLEASE EMAIL US WITH YOUR USER NAME ON THE FORUM! I can't emphasize this enough. Without us knowing who sponsored (since it doesn't tie directly with the forum, unfortunately) - we would not know who to give the Sponsorship access to. Once we get the email and get the confirmation of Sponsorship (if you email us and ask us, we can accept the email receipt you get from paypal to double check it!) - we will grant you access to the "Sponsor Forum" where all the cool news and videos all come out first.

Don't forget to check out the Music Master's website - Travis 'Snafe' Richards!