View Single Post
Old 02-19-2003, 07:05 AM   #3
WillowIX
Apophis

IŽve only played PC games.

1) Civilization. Not sure which is the best but IŽll go with CivII. There is no other game that has stolen so many hours of my life. They are all still installed on my computer, of course the original Civ runs a bit erratic, and I still get caught up in those games.

2) The Elder Scrolls: Arena. Yepp I still argue that this game is the best in the series. Daggerfall and Morrowind are also great games but there are several like them. When arena was released it was somewhat unique. I mean 400 towns to visit and beautiful graphics for those days.

3) System Shock. Although IŽm not a fan of 1st person shooters these two games had me hooked. Scary environment, great story etc.

4) Thief: The dark project. I could have picked Thief 2 as well. Great game! This is the game that introduced the thief class in RPG as a wort while class to play.

5) BaldurŽs gate. A very close call with Wizards&Warriors on this one. I enjoyed BG thoroughly, although I found it almost, *cough* too easy *cough*. Still, it gets my vote.