View Single Post
Old 05-03-2004, 09:28 PM   #2
Imrahil
Elminster

I'm pretty sure the AeriePregnantTimer is based on Real Time, not game time, so wandering back & forth among areas, for example, isn't going to help. What you can do, if you have the CLUA console enabled, is try...

CLUAConsole:AdvanceRealTime("7200")

..and the game will think you've played for 2 hours (usually at least triggering a dialogue). Try it several times if necessary.

I think traps & semi-cheese are OK in the final battle - you know a fight's coming, so it's smart to prepare the battlefield beforehand (of course, placing a trap on the exact spawn point of a particular opponent is a bit extreme).

If all else fails, you can use one of those green Protection from Magic scrolls on Abazigail (& Sendai if necessary) to prevent him from using his spells. Or you can try to "lock him up" against a Mordy's Sword or three, letting him waste his attacks while you deal with the others.

- Imrahil

EDIT: oh, I forgot to mention, the APTimer isn't a countdown - it marks the time you have to get to for the event to happen, which is why it never changes.

[ 05-03-2004, 09:30 PM: Message edited by: Imrahil ]
Imrahil is offline   Reply With Quote