View Single Post
Old 10-16-2001, 08:54 PM   #77
Neb
Account deleted by Request

(Why do we even bother to bump an unused thread? I suggest we scrap the "Plane of Slaughter" quest, because noone is here and noone has any idea where anyone is, I think it's the Plane of Slaugher quest which has driven people off, so allow me to revive this thread.)

The Bar shook and Kivan's beer mug fell off a table, luckily it was empty, it's owner was sleeping on the floor a few feet away.

The Bar rumbled, and Dacuben, Siria, Rissa and Ben looked up from their game of Poker, Dacuben was the first to speak, "What the f*** was that? An earthquake?" "Nope," responded Rissa, "I think we've just left the Plane of Slaughter, such a boring place anyway." Siria and Ben agreed and they turned back to playing Poker.

The Bar moved, and a portal appeared in the middle of the Bar, out of the portal stepped an angry gnome, it angrily struck the bartender over the ankle with it's Mace +3, but did no damage since the bartender was an Old One, the gnome hoisted itself onto a bar chair and said, "Tiax demands beer!" the bartended smiled when he saw one of his oldest patrons return, he brought the gnome a pint of beer.

The Bar stopped and light shone in through the doorway and the windows, a warm breeze blew in through the doorway, carrying the smell of saltwater, Kivan rubbed his eyes and tried to stand up, unfortunately he was stopped by a table, rubbing his head, he squirmed out from under the table and stood up, he then walked over to the doorway and looked out, followed by Kharanax.

When they looked out they saw a PERFECT beach, pure sand, sapphire blue sea, and cloudless sky above, they removed their boots and stepped outside, Kharanax sighed as the warm sand curled around his toes, Kivan looked around, trying to find out where they were.

(OOC: Please, do NOT start this new location with mass destruction spells, huge monsters or complicated plots, anyone who was outside the Bar when it moved got magically teleported inside again.)

------------------
Wielder of the ancient Lawyer spells.
Member of the HADB clan.

Ally of the Fluffy Queen and the Dreaded Red Fluffy
General of the highest class and Leader of in the IW Peacekeeping Force.
ORT member, Official Demander of Stuff.
Sorcerer of Lady Lioness's Court.

Resident IW saint.
2nd place in the longest sig of IW contest 2001.
The sorcerer/assasin who says: Ecky-Ecky-Ecky-Ptang-Zoom-Boing.
Guardian of a Secret that noone else knows of.

"If Silence is golden, why does everyone talk so much?"